What is Music Makers program?
Music Makers is a Pre Piano Musikgarten program. Your child will be engaged in activities that establish a solid music-making foundation. S/he will be introduced to the sounds of orchestral instruments individually, and then in the context of an ensemble. Such a listening foundation will lead to long-term success with music reading in future classes.
This program includes singing, creative as well as structured movement, playing instruments and ensemble work, ear training and guided listening. This developmentally sound approach to music literacy builds symbolic thinking, concentration, memory, and self expression.
The children start to work with written musical patterns, too. Your child will have a solid, comprehensive music foundation and also an excellent preparation for the next step be it instrumental lessons, vocal singing etc.
- 60 minutes, once a week
- Option 1: Flat payment of $280.00 for 15 sessions
- Option 2: $20/session (payable monthly due on the first week of the month)
- BRING A FRIEND and both of you just pay $17.50 per weekly sessions (payable monthly in advance) for as long as both are signed up for class.
- REFERRAL DISCOUNT: Refer more friends and get a $10 credit for each additional referral who sign up for class!!
- Call Ruth at (626)497-8017 OR click HERE to register online.
- You can pay by cash or check. If pay by check, please make checks payable to Ruth Ooi. Please hand checks personally to Ruth.
- If there’s not enough enrollments, class will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded.
- Materials Fees: $80.00 – consists of 2CDs, 2 Folders with game pieces, song pages, music notation games, instrument posters and 2 Parent Guidebooks.
- For siblings, $40.00 (Siblings materials are without the CDs)
- Refer friends/relative to sign up for the program and you will receive a $20 credit for each refferal as a thank you gesture.