What is Family Music for Babies?
It’s a program designed for parents and their babies to take together, these 30 minutes weekly classes help you learn how to play musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities for the two of you. When you go home, you can continue the fun with superb CDs recorded by a fine children’s choir and outstanding instrumentalists. Use your parent guidebooks along with rhythm sticks, a Musikgarten rattle, and colorful scarf; you will both have hours of enjoyment.
Benefits and Objectives:
- Nurturing a closer bond of love and security with your baby
- Increases your baby’s curiosity about music
- Develops listening skills and a sense of flow and beat through music
- Establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought
- Gives you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies
- Understand in the importance of musical play in daily life
- 30 minutes, once a week (parent/s to accompany child)
Registration & Tuition Fees:
- $15.00 per session (payable monthly in advance)
- Call Ruth at (626)497-8017 OR click HERE to register online.
- Please make checks payable to Ruth Ooi. Please hand checks personally to Ruth.
- Materials include 2 CDs (or digital download) , Instruments Pack (rhythm sticks, rattle and scarf) and 2 Parent Guidebooks describing the activities and games to use at home for more fun time together. (for whole Babies course) $85.00 (one per family) -inclusive of shipping and CA Sales tax.
- Additional Babies Instrument Kit (for siblings): $23.50
We do not currently have a family music for babies class scheduled. If you have a baby and are interested in a class, register here and we can look into creating a class.