Studio Policy for Early Childhood Musikgarten Classes
- Flat Payment is due before the semester begins. Monthly payment is due on the first week of the month.
- Payments can be made by cash or check. Please make check payable to Ruth Ooi and hand them personally to Ruth.
- There is a fee of $10 for bounced check.
Cancelation and Make-ups Policy
- If the teacher cancels a lesson for any reason, the class will be moved forward to the following week.
- If your child need to miss class for any reason, please inform your teacher at least 4 hours before the lesson and she will try to re-schedule a make-up lesson.
- Please inform the teacher two week’s in advance if a student wished to withdraw from lessons.
- ALL CLASSES BEGIN ON TIME – It is very important that you arrive on time so that you and your child have time to get ready and be in the classroom when we begin. Do NOT arrive too early, as your child will get frustrated waiting for the class to start. The ideal time to arrive is not more than 5 minutes before class starts.
- Dress for “moving and dancing!”
- Please do not bring toys or other “distractions” as they often cause problems rather than provide comfort when brought into music class.
- Understand that all children learn at different rates and in different ways.Some children will be quiet in class, others will be active. Some children will do everything perfectly at home, but not in class. As a parent, you know that every child is unique, so check your comparisons at the door and let the music work it’s magic!
- Please park your car at the side of the street, making sure you do not block the driveway.
**The teacher reserves the right to revise this policy at any time.**