Studio Policy for Group Piano Lessons
- Monthly Payments are to be made in advance on the 1st week of each month. You will be billed at the end of each month.
- Payments can be made by cash or check. Please make checks payable to Ruth Ooi
- There is a fee of $20 for bounced check.
- You will NOT be charged for the Public Holidays listed here unless you make an appointment with the teacher to have lesson on that day. (Public holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.)
Cancelation and Make-ups Policy
- If the teacher cancels a lesson for any reason, the class will be moved forward to the following week.
- If the student have to miss a lesson, please call at least 4 hours in advance to reschedule a make-up lesson. The teacher will try to arrange the make-up lesson in another keyboard class that is doing similar lesson. If that’s not possible, the student will attend a 30 minutes private session with the teacher as a make up lesson.
- A two week’s notice in advance is required if a student wished to withdraw from lessons.
- ALL CLASSES BEGIN ON TIME – It is very important that your child arrive on time so that he/she has time to get ready and be in the classroom when we begin.
- Please make sure your child bring all the books and materials (notation cards).
- Please understand that all children learn at different rates and in different ways. Each child is unique therefore please keep your comparisons at the door.
- Please park your car besides the street making sure that you do not block the driveway.
**The teacher reserves the right to revise this policy at any time.**